Dexus recognises excellence across Australian agency community
Dexus recognises excellence across Australia’s agency community
Property professionals from across Australia have been honoured at the 27th annual Excellence in Agency Awards for their outstanding contribution to Dexus’s leasing and transaction success.
There were 38 finalists involved in leasing and property transactions for the 2020-21 financial years on behalf of Dexus or its third party capital partners.
Dexus CEO, Darren Steinberg said: “Despite the disruption of the pandemic, Dexus has been able to maintain its performance across its property portfolio. These awards recognise the strong contribution and support of our agency partners during these times, resulting in high occupancy levels across our industrial and office businesses.
“It was also a busy time for transactions, with $8.6 billion of assets transacted for Dexus and our third party capital partners. In addition, this calendar year we secured approval for the merger of the $5.4 billion AMP Diversified Property Fund with Dexus Wholesale Property Fund and completed the $2.9 billion acquisition of APN Property Group.”
The winners of Dexus’s Excellence in Agency Awards for the 2020-21 financial years were:
- Office Agency of the Year: Colliers, National
- Office Agent of the Year: Antonia Foweraker, Cushman & Wakefield, Sydney
- Office Broker of the Year: Coen Riddle, CBRE, Brisbane
- Office Leasing Transaction of the Year: Frank Sassine, Colliers International, Sydney (for Department of Home Affairs, 101 George Street, Parramatta)
- Industrial Agency of the Year: JLL, Parramatta
- Industrial Agent of the Year: David Ligard, JLL, Parramatta
- Industrial Leasing Transaction of the Year: Gianna Macdonald, CBRE, Melbourne (for Bapcor, Axxess Corporate Park, Mount Waverley)
- Industrial Development Transaction of the Year: Todd Grima and Mark Jones, CBRE, Melbourne (for the Amazon pre-commitment, Horizon 3023, Ravenhall, Victoria)
- Property Transaction of the Year: Mark Coster, Kiran Pillai and Scott McGlone, CBRE, Melbourne (for the acquisition of Building 4 and Manning Building, 399 Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria)