Dexus settles on three properties
26 July 2017
Dexus settles on the acquisition of three properties
Dexus today announced that it has settled on the acquisition of the following three properties:
- 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont for $327.5 million1 – settled 18 July 2017
- MLC Centre, Sydney for $722.5 million2 (Dexus and Dexus Wholesale Property Fund (DWPF) combined 50% interest) – settled 19 July 2017
- 90 Mills Road, Braeside for $50.6 million1 – settled 25 July 2017
These transactions were previously announced to the ASX on 21 June 2017 in conjunction with the equity raising and also on 30 June 2017.
- Excluding acquisition costs.
- Dexus and DWPF have each acquired a 25% interest in the MLC Centre, Sydney for $361.3 million each, excluding acquisition costs.
Head of Listed Investor Relations