A Real Step Change
Dexus is excited to announce the arrival of AMP Capital commercial real estate and infrastructure funds onto the platform. It signals a step change for investors, with more industry experts, more market intelligence, more real assets – and more opportunity than ever before.
Our network and knowledge base is unparalleled. Which means we unearth unique investment opportunities and drive more capital efficient returns for investors.
We are galvanised by our new market position, while remaining true to our identity as a trusted, long-term investor.
Our scale provides even greater investment opportunities. It means we can invest in people, systems and technology to deliver enhanced returns across our 39 investment vehicles spanning office, retail, healthcare, industrial and infrastructure.
A focus on real estate and infrastructure fundamentals underpins every investment decision. Our industry breadth enables unrivalled access to key relationships, talent, capital, market-leading deal flow and sector intelligence to deliver sustainable returns.
Aligned focus on sustainability
We focus on what matters most to our investors. Delivering long-term value is underpinned by our sustainability practices and robust corporate governance structure. Widely recognised for our global leadership in sustainability, we are committed to creating meaningful outcomes in an ever-changing climate.
More opportunity than ever before
For more information about investing with Dexus, visit our Investor Centre. Or for more information on the new funds1, visit the fund pages below.
- Dexus Core Infrastructure Fund2
- Dexus Wholesale Australian Property Fund
- Dexus Australian Property Fund
- Dexus Diversified Infrastructure Trust2
- Dexus Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund2
- Dexus Community Infrastructure Fund
- AMP Capital Core Property Fund
Footage contains a combination of Dexus assets and stock imagery.
Looking for more information on investing?
Complete the form below and one our experts will be in touch.
1. Dexus Funds Management Limited as responsible entity of Dexus Property Trust and Dexus Operations Trust (Dexus) recently acquired AMP Capital’s real estate and domestic infrastructure equity business. Following the acquisition, Dexus intends to change the legal name of certain funds and responsible entities to reflect Dexus branding. Dexus has registered the proposed names as business names with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Subject to regulatory filings and approvals, the change of name is expected to be completed in 2023.
2. AMP Capital Investors Limited (“Investment Manager”) remains the investment manager of the AMP Capital Core Infrastructure Fund, AMP Capital Shopping Centre Fund and AMP Capital Diversified Infrastructure Trust. Dexus has also recently entered into a conditional agreement to acquire the Investment Manager, with completion of the acquisition expected to occur following receipt of a required regulatory consent.
Dexus Falcon Pty Limited is licensed to use the AMP Capital trade marks by AMP Limited. AMP Limited announced the sale of AMP Capital’s real estate and domestic infrastructure equity business to Dexus Funds Management Ltd on 27 April 2022. Dexus Falcon Pty Limited and its products and services are not affiliated with, guaranteed by or endorsed by AMP Limited.