Jandakot Airport, Perth
Jandakot Airport was established in 1963 and privatised by Commonwealth Government in 1998. Jandakot Airport is the major General Aviation Airport in Western Australia one of the busiest airfields and largest aviation training centres in Australia and incorporates approximately 620 hectares of leasehold land.
Jandakot Airport is situated 20kms south of Perth CBD, 25km southwest of Perth Airport, 20km east of Freemantle Port and accessed via the Kwinana Freeway and Roe Highway.
The location performs extremely well for the ‘middle mile’ of retail DCs to store networks, and servicing ‘last mile’ tasks like delivering to households over Perth, residential construction, and on-demand markets in the Centre and south of Perth.
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Metro areaPerth , South
- Lettable area ('000sqm)341.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)227.9
- Number of buildings51
- Owner DXS,DXI
- Ownership (%)65
- Major tenantKmart Australia Pty Ltd
- Acquisition dateNovember 2021
- Book value at ownership ($m)783.3
- Independent valuation dateAugust 2021
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)783.3
- Market cap rate (%)4.50
- Initial yield (%)5.20
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)7.2