14-18 Lee Street forms part of the NSW Government’s plans to revitalise Sydney’s Central Station through the redevelopment of its Lee Street properties and Henry Deane Plaza in partnership with Frasers Property Australia.
The large-scale mixed-use redevelopment will integrate a transport and pedestrian solution.
- Asset typeA Grade - office
- Asset locationSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Lettable area ('000sqm)14.5
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Book value at ownership ($m)70.9
- Independent valuation dateJune 2023
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)74.8
- Market cap rate (%)6.00