11-167 Palm Springs Road, Ravenhall
Ravenhall is a large 127-hectare site located in the core West Melbourne industrial precinct and is set to benefit in the medium to long term from its proximity to the proposed Western Intermodal Freight Terminal. Dexus plans to develop a prime commercial and industrial precinct over a five to seven-year period.
Just one minute to the Western Freeway and 25 minutes to the Melbourne CBD, the property offers convenient access to Melbourne’s major arterial roads, the Port of Melbourne and Tullamarine Airport.
The Caroline Springs train station is on the doorstep, and the property stands to benefit from proximity to the proposed Western Intermodal Freight Terminal.
The estate will also offer Dexus’s standard base building inclusions and sustainability features, renowned for being unique in the industry.
- New master-planned estate
- Lots ranging from 4,500-72,000 square metres
- Unprecedented freeway access
- Asset typeLand
- Asset locationMelbourne West
- ZoningIndustrial 3
- Site area (hectares)127.0
- Lettable area ('000sqm)138.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)35.4
- Owner DXS,DWPF,DALT
- Ownership (%)26
- Co-ownerDWPF,Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Acquisition dateDecember 2018
- Book value at ownership ($m)38.4
- Independent valuation dateJune 2023
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)38.4