Quarry Industrial Estate
1 Bellevue Circuit is a purpose-built warehouse and office facility located in one of Sydney's premier industrial precincts, Quarry at Greystanes.
The distribution centre features contemporary architectural design and provides high clearance warehousing, on-grade loading docks and large cantilevered awnings for all-weather protection in the loading areas.
There is significant corporate office space with full height windows that maximise natural light and on-site parking for up to 242 cars.
Quarry at Greystanes is strategically located with direct access to the M4 Motorway and within minutes of the M7 Interchange, offering corporations convenient access to key business and employment areas, such as Parramatta, Port Botany, Sydney Airport and Sydney CBD. T-Way bus services link the area and its associated workforce to the Parramatta and Liverpool CBDs.
- New, purpose-built distribution centre
- Significant office space
- Transport connections to the M4, M7 and Prospect Highway
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Year built2013
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- ZoningIN2 Light Industrial
- Site area (hectares)3.5
- Site coverage (%)51
- Lettable area ('000sqm)17.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)4.6
- Number of buildings1
- Number of units1
- Average unit size17.9
- Office content21
- Car parking spaces242
- Owner DXS,AIP,DALT
- Ownership (%)26
- Co-ownerAIP, Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Major tenantBlackwoods
- Acquisition dateDecember 2007
- Book value at ownership ($m)19.3
- Independent valuation dateJune 2022
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)19.3
- Market cap rate (%)3.50
- Initial yield (%)3.89
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)6.5