Kings Park Industrial Estate
Kings Park Industrial Estate is located adjoining Sydney’s rapidly growing north-west growth corridor and is well served by key connections to the M2 & M7.
Covering a site area of 13.7 hectares, Kings Park is a large and well-established multi-unit industrial estate comprising nine office/warehouse buildings and a café. There is easy access to nearby Blacktown CBD.
The buildings range from 2,500-27,300 square metres. There is onsite parking for 484 cars.
The property is located within walking distance of Marayong Railway Station and in close proximity to the M7 and M2 Motorways and is linked to the M4 Motorway via main arterial roads.
- Well located for future growth
- Direct connections to the M2 & M7
- onsite cafe
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Year built1985
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- Zoning4(a) General Industrial
- Site area (hectares)13.7
- Site coverage (%)50
- Lettable area ('000sqm)69.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)51.8
- Number of buildings10
- Number of units11
- Average unit size6.3
- Office content13
- Car parking spaces484
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Major tenantVisy
- Acquisition dateMay 1990
- Book value at ownership ($m)89.6
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)89.6
- Market cap rate (%)6.25
- Initial yield (%)6.70
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.7