141 Anton Road, Hemmant
141 Anton Road is a 12 hectare development site located in the highly sought after Trade Coast precinct of Hemmant approximately 12 kilometres east of Brisbane's CBD.
The strategically located site has the capacity to provide high quality office and warehouse facilities ranging from 11,000-60,000 square metres.
The site is well positioned for manufacturers with close proximity to Brisbane's sea port terminals and the Brisbane CBD. North–south access into south east Queensland is easily facilitated from the site.
The complex is well connected to public transport via the adjacent Lindum Railway Station, and by road via the newly upgraded Port of Brisbane Motorway known as Port Connect. There is also significant infrastructure investment planned at Brisbane Airport and the port expansion at Fisherman Islands.
- Rare industrial development site
- Premier Brisbane industrial precinct
- Well connect to road, rail and sea
- Building typeLand
- Site area (hectares)12.3
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Industrial Partner
- Metro areaBrisbane
- ZoningGeneral Industrial
- Acquisition dateDecember 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)15.4
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)15.4