58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
58 Mounts Bay Road, also known as Alluvion, is a contemporary A-Grade office building located in the central forefront of the Perth CBD with dual access on St George Terrace. The 20 level tower features an impressive triple height marble clad ground floor lobby with a plaza café on the external landscaped terrace.
The property benefits from large, efficient, column-free floor plates with breathtaking views of the Swan River and the city on all but the first level.
The building has direct access to public transport from walkway bridges over Mounts Bay Road to the Esplanade Train and Bus Stations. For motorists there are 96 car parking bays and 24 motorcycle bays across three basement levels, as well as end-of-trip facilities including bicycle racks and lockers.
Being at the heart of the city centre the building is surrounded by a variety of clothing retailers, world class restaurants, bars and cafés, fitness facilities, hotels and childcare services.
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built2010
- Metro areaPerth CBD
- ZoningCity Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)22.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)5.6
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,570
- Car parking spaces96
- Ownership (%)25
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner, Cape Bouvard Investments Pty Ltd
- Major tenantClough Projects
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)53.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)53.0
- Market cap rate (%)6.75
- Initial yield (%)9.62
- Leased by area (%)97
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.1
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.5
- Green Star rating4.0 Star (Office Design v2)