145 Ann Street, Brisbane
145 Ann Street is a distinctive A-Grade commercial tower in a highly sought after location of Brisbane’s CBD near the historic King George Square, Queen Street Mall and the courts.
The 27 level tower features an impressive double height reception with large, column-free floor plates enhanced by an abundance of natural light through low-sill windows.
The building is the first in Australia to be publicly supported by the Heart Foundation. Its ‘Healthy by Design’ features include premium end-of-trip facilities including bicycle racks and showers, a healthy choice café in the foyer and people-friendly stairwells to all floors. The building also features an onsite childcare centre and basement parking.
The building is well connected by train with Central Railway Station only five minutes walk away; and Queen Street Mall offers a variety of major retailers, food courts, cafés, bars and restaurants.
- Desirable Brisbane central location
- Design supported by the Heart Foundation
- Excellent transport links
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)28.3
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)14.2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,100
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces103
- Year built2012
- Major tenantGHD Services
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)147.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)147.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)6.59
- Leased by area (%)96
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.6
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Water ratingNR
- Green Star rating6.0 Star (Office Design v2), 6.0 Star (Office As Built v2)