14-18 Lee Street, Sydney
Conveniently located adjacent to Central Station at the southern end of Sydney’s CBD, 14-18 Lee Street provides eight levels of A-Grade office accommodation, a 90 space basement car park and retail on the ground floor.
The building features generous floor plates of 2,000 square metres with large windows that maximise natural light and views over Central Station and towards George Street. The building also has a balcony terrace and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle racks, lockers and showers.
There are a number of food and retail outlets downstairs in the Henry Deane Plaza with Chinatown, World Square, Broadway Shopping Centre and Fraser Park all just a short walk away. The location also adjoins Sydney’s university precinct including Sydney University, UTS and Notre Dame.
The building benefits from unrivalled public transport links being located adjacent to the largest and busiest railway station in New South Wales, as well as Railway Square bus station.
- Large floor plates of more than 2,000 square metres
- Unrivalled public transport connections
- Excellent food and retail options
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)14.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)7.3
- Typical floor area (sqm)2,000
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces90
- Year built1999
- Major tenantState of NSW
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)76.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)76.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.25
- Initial yield (%)4.28
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)1.0
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Water rating4.5