150 George Street, Parramatta
150 George Street is an A-Grade office building located in Parramatta’s prime business district with frontages to George and Charles Streets.
The contemporary 22 level tower features an exclusive terrace on level 6 with breathtaking views of Sydney and the Blue Mountains from the upper floors. There is also a full-service concierge and above-ground car park with 492 parking spaces.
Parramatta is Western Sydney’s thriving, cosmopolitan city where tenants of 150 George Street are spoilt for choice with food and retail outlets at Harris Park, Eat Street, Phillip Street, Church Street South and Westfield Parramatta. There are also a number of nearby fitness facilities including a gym, swimming pool or walks along the riverbank.
The building is adjacent to Parramatta Wharf for the river ferry from central Sydney, and a short walk from public transport options at the Parramatta Railway and Bus terminals.
- Enviable Parramatta location
- Excellent choice of food and retail outlets
- Well connected via public transport
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1992
- Metro areaParramatta CBD
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Site area (hectares)0.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)22.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)11.0
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,200
- Car parking spaces492
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Major tenantCommonwealth Bank of Australia
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)65.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)65.5
- Market cap rate (%)6.25
- Initial yield (%)7.56
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.4
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating3.5