60 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
60 Castlereagh Street is one of Sydney’s premier retail and office buildings located at the heart of the city’s business and leisure centre.
The 20-storey A-Grade building is located next to Martin Place train Station, and is surrounded by many bustling cafes, bars, food courts, fine dining restaurants and arts and culture venues.
The building’s efficient central core provides flexible 360-degree floor plates, while the curved windows make the most of the sweeping views across Sydney Harbour from the top four floors.
The recently upgraded End of Trip Facilities and dual lobbies are complemented by the latest in industry lift technology, air-filtration and circulation, 24/7 security and a fully automated building management and control system.
There are also bicycle racks, changing rooms, lockers and showers for those who enjoy fitness pursuits in the nearby parks and recreational facilities.
- Sydney’s business, retail and leisure epicentre
- Flexible floor plates
- Excellent building facilities
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1999
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)27.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)13.5
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,200-1,300
- Car parking spaces61
- Owner DXS,DEXUS OFFICE PARTNER
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Major tenantBNP Paribas
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)286.0
- Independent valuation dateDecember 2021
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)286.0
- Market cap rate (%)4.63
- Initial yield (%)3.92
- Leased by area (%)93
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.6
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Indoor Environment5.5
- NABERS Waste3.5
- NABERS Water rating4.5