480 Queen Street, Brisbane
480 Queen Street is one of the most prestigious office buildings in Brisbane’s Golden Triangle already home to a number of Australia’s leading financial, legal, accounting and resources firms.
The 32 level tower features the largest floor plates in the Brisbane CBD market of approximately 2,800 square metres making it ideal for businesses searching for flexible open plan office configuration.
Activity based amenities within the building include a vibrant retail and dining destination, a nature based in-building parkland, and a spectacular rooftop hospitality area.
480 Queen Street is well connected to a wide range of public transport options including bus, train and river ferry, and Brisbane Airport is a 10 minute drive away via the Airport Link Tunnel.
- Prestigious Golden Triangle location
- Largest floor plates on the market
- Unparalleled amenities
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)56.6
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)28.3
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,731-2,849
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces271
- Year built2016
- Major tenantBHP
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateApril 2013
- Book value at ownership ($m)390.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)390.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.00
- Initial yield (%)5.69
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)6.8
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating3.0
- Green Star rating6.0 Star (Office As Built v3)