1 Bligh Street, Sydney
1 Bligh Street offers an iconic, world-class location and unrivalled amenity. Boasting a distinctive and contemporary design, this multi-award-winning office building is situated in the financial centre of Sydney. 1 Bligh Street combines leading edge design, technology and sustainability with stunning views.
Completed in 2011, there are 27 levels of Premium, 6 Star Green Star office space. Ideal for advanced workplaces, the building features 1,600 square metres typical floors and varied suit configurations, as well as a spectacular top floor terrace, curvilinear double skin, glass facade with a striking, naturally ventilated full height atrium.
The buildings abundant amenities include concierge services, a European style pedestrian plaza with licensed café, a childcare centre, shower facilities, bicycle racks and car parking.
These outstanding qualities are further enhanced by nearby public transport from Circular Quay, Martin Place and upgraded Wynyard stations.
- Iconic architectural design
- Unique, light filled atrium
- Excellent transport connections
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)42.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)14.3
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,600
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces97
- Year built2011
- Major tenantClayton Utz
- Ownership (%)33.3
- Co-ownerDWPF, Cbus Property
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateAugust 2000
- Book value at ownership ($m)356.7
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)356.7
- Market cap rate (%)4.63
- Initial yield (%)5.49
- Leased by area (%)99
- Weighted lease term by income (years)7.2
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0
- Green Star rating6.0 Star (Office Design v2), 6.0 Star (Office As Built v2)