399 Royal Parade, Parkville
399 Royal Parade is located 2km north of the Melbourne CBD, Parkville is within Melbourne’s Biomedical Precinct where many research institutions are located, including the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children’s and Women’s Hospitals, University of Melbourne and the CSIRO's Division of Health Sciences.
Parkville has been home of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences since 1958, and the faculty is the top school of pharmacy and pharmacology in Australia and second best in the world.
- Building typeAncillary - Life Sciences
- Metro areaMelbourne, City Fringe
- ZoningCommercial 1 Zone pursuant to Melbourne Planning Scheme
- Lettable area ('000sqm)13
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)3.0
- Ownership (%)23
- Acquisition dateJune 2021