Deepwater Plaza is a fully enclosed sub-regional shopping centre in the heart of Woy Woy Town Centre on the NSW Central Coast, the area has a strong and expanding residential population base as one of the most popular areas immediately adjoin metropolitan Sydney.
Major tenants include Coles supermarket and Kmart department store, plus approximately 58 specialty retail and food outlets.
Deepwater Plaza is located 79 kilometres north of Sydney and 12 kilometres south of Gosford. The centre holds a dominant trading position within its catchment area and has a strong retail spending growth outlook supported by strong year round local and seasonal demand.
The centre occupies a prominent position opposite one of the busiest railway stations in regional NSW and provides parking for up to 700 vehicles.
- Prominent town centre location
- Strong retail spending outlook
- Single level, enclosed sub-regional centre
- Building typeSub Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)4.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)18.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)18.4
- Car parking spaces700
- Year built1983
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, North
- ZoningB2 Local Centre
- Acquisition dateJuly 2014
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)3.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.0
- NABERS Water rating3.0