Westfield West Lakes
Westfield West Lakes is a two-level regional shopping centre located approximately 14 kilometres northwest of Adelaide in a trade area experiencing steady population growth.
Current major occupiers of the include David Jones department store; Woolworths and Coles supermarkets; Target, Kmart and Harris Scarfe discount stores; and approximately 200 specialty outlets including fitness, home ware, interior design and technology.
The centre has been designed with families in mind and includes a Reading Cinemas complex, a Kids Playworld and a number of al fresco dining options.
The centre also features a 300-space controlled car parking with the first three hours parking free.
- Building typeRegional shopping centre
- Year built1974
- Metro areaAdelaide, North West
- ZoningTown Centre
- Site area (hectares)20.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)71.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)35.6
- Car parking spaces3429
- Ownership (%)50
- Acquisition dateOctober 2007
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Water rating4.0