Westfield Plenty Valley
Westfield Plenty Valley is a major sub-regional shopping centre located in the suburbs of Melbourne, approximately 20 kilometres northeast of the CBD, adjacent to South Morang railway station.
The centre features high ceilings with wide shopping avenues and has been designed to the highest specification using quality materials and technology with an attractive wood, glass and steel finish.
The centre benefits from being in a population growth corridor as well as the surrounding mixed-use precinct which is experiencing significant growth.
Current anchor tenants include Target and Kmart discount department stores, Woolworths, Coles and ALDI supermarkets, as well as approximately 170 specialty stores.
- Building typeSub Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)40.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)63.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)31.5
- Car parking spaces2300
- Year built2001
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaMelbourne, Outer North
- ZoningBusiness 1
- Acquisition dateOctober 2007
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)2.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)2.5
- NABERS Water rating3.0