Willows Shopping Centre
The Townsville portfolio incorporates two adjacent retail properties providing a strategic opportunity to master plan, brand and promote a broader retail precinct.
Willows is the dominant sub-regional centre anchored by Target and Big W discount department stores, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets and approximately 126 specialty stores. Sunland Plaza is a convenience centre that currently offers external dining retailers.
Willows has recently commenced a major redevelopment project to provide an additional 48 tenants including a new Woolworths Supermarket, two large format tenants, three ATMs and five new kiosks.
The centre is strategically located within Thuringowa Central in Townsville, a major population growth corridor. Surrounded by the main access points and the recently opened Ring Road, the centres have good exposure and links to the broader reaches of Townsville.
- Located in a growth corridor
- Unique opportunity for retail masterplan
- Major redevelopment underway
- Building typeSub Regional shopping centre
- Year built1985
- Metro areaTownsville
- ZoningThuringowa Central major centre
- Site area (hectares)15.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)43.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)43.9
- Car parking spaces3253
- Ownership (%)100
- Acquisition dateSeptember 2001
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Water rating4