100-130 Harris Street, Pyrmont
100-130 Harris Street is a boutique office building located in the thriving Sydney fringe office market of Pyrmont.
100 Harris Street presents a unique blend of heritage character with modern functionality. The building provides over 26,000 square metres A-Grade office space and features large floors plates, high ceilings and internal atria.
The new addition of 130 Harris Street provides an additional office and retail floor space along with 142 car spaces.
Originally a wool store building with ornate brick facades, the historically significant 100 Harris Street has recently undergone an imaginative transformation. The expansive floor plates of up to 5,026 square metres, generously spaced over six floors, are characterised by oversized ceiling heights and abundant natural light.
100-130 Harris features brand new end-of-trip facilities and is also supported by Workspace Dexus giving tenants access to our suite of services, from priority access to childcare to parking solutions.
- Expansive floorplates of up to 5,026 square metres
- Unique Heritage A-Grade offering
- Exposed ceilings and services
- Asset typeA Grade - office
- Year builtcirca 1890s/2017
- Asset locationSydney CBD
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Site area (hectares)0.8
- Lettable area ('000sqm)26.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)26.8
- Number of buildings2
- Typical floor area (sqm)2,870-5,026
- Car parking spaces142
- Ownership (%)100
- Major tenantWeWork Companies Inc
- Acquisition dateJuly 2017
- Book value at ownership ($m)303.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2023
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)303.0
- Market cap rate (%)6.13
- 12 month rolling yield (%)5.64
- Leased by area (%)0.96
- Weighted lease term by income (years)5.7
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Indoor Environment2.5
- NABERS Waste4.0
- NABERS Water rating5.5