Waterfront Place Complex
Waterfront Place is a commercial complex comprising three adjacent buildings including a landmark 37-level Premium office tower, Eagle Street Pier and Naldham House.
The properties are located within the prime commercial precinct of Brisbane’s CBD known as the ‘Golden Triangle’.
Adjoining the office tower is Eagle Street Pier, a two-level retail, food and beverage complex considered one of Brisbane's premier dining destinations.
The complex incorporates Dexus Place - a pioneering, intelligently designed, premium workspace that provides solutions for all meeting, training and conference space requirements. There is also hotel style concierge, flexible lobby areas for casual business meetings, quality end-of-trip facilities and a 500 bay car park with a valet car wash service.
Naldham House was built in the late 1870’s and sits in historic contrast on the corner of Mary and Felix Street.
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)67.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)33.5
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,800
- Number of buildings3
- Car parking spaces475
- Year built1990
- Major tenantHopgood Ganim Lawyers
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateSeptember 2015
- Book value at ownership ($m)412.8
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)412.8
- Market cap rate (%)5.48
- Initial yield (%)5.12
- Leased by area (%)98
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.9
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Water rating4.5