Waterfront Place Complex
Waterfront Place is a commercial complex comprising three adjacent buildings including a landmark 37-level Premium office tower, Eagle Street Pier and Naldham House.
The properties are located within the prime commercial precinct of Brisbane’s CBD known as the ‘Golden Triangle’.
Adjoining the office tower is Eagle Street Pier, a two-level retail, food and beverage complex considered one of Brisbane's premier dining destinations.
The complex incorporates Dexus Place - a pioneering, intelligently designed, premium workspace that provides solutions for all meeting, training and conference space requirements. There is also hotel style concierge, flexible lobby areas for casual business meetings, quality end-of-trip facilities and a 475 bay car park with a valet car wash service.
Naldham House was built in the late 1870’s and sits in historic contrast on the corner of Mary and Felix Street.
- Asset typePremium Grade - office
- Year built1990
- Asset locationBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)136.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)68.1
- Number of buildings3
- Typical floor area (sqm)1800
- Car parking spaces475
- Owner DXS,DWPF
- Ownership (%)50
- Major tenantDeloitte
- Acquisition dateSeptember 2015
- Book value at ownership ($m)401.7
- Independent valuation dateJune 2023
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)453.7
- Market cap rate (%)5.38
- 12 month rolling yield (%)5.79
- Leased by area (%)0.97
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.0
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Indoor Environment2.0
- NABERS Waste5.5
- NABERS Water rating