180-222 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
180-222 Lonsdale Street offers so much for businesses within one vibrant area, it's easy to see why once businesses move here, they find it near-impossible to leave.
With two A-Grade office towers, the options and advantages are countless. Take in exceptional views of the city. Working in quality office accommodation that provides a raft of premium tenant services.
The building comprises of 58,600 square metres of space, with 180 Lonsdale recently undergoing extensive refurbishment. Features created to benefit tenants include motion controlled lighting to save energy, inter-floor stairs to enhance collaboration, large open floor plates of 3,800 square metres, and the kind of onsite amenity that is seldom seen in Melbourne's CBD.
Highlights include childcare, a gymnasium and a medical centre, and with QV shopping, there's immediate access to well over 110 retailers, food outlets, restaurants. Not to mention major department stores including Officeworks, Woolworths, Harvey Norman, Dan Murphy's and others.
- 4.5-star NABERS Energy rating
- Above retail destination QV
- A-Grade offices
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)1.8
- Lettable area ('000sqm)107.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)26.8
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,800-3,900
- Number of buildings2
- Car parking spaces2,997
- Year built2003/2004
- Major tenantTelstra Corporation
- Ownership (%)25
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner, Victoria Square
- Metro areaMelbourne CBD
- ZoningCapital City Zone
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)265.8
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)265.8
- Market cap rate (%)5.02
- Initial yield (%)5.40
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)5.3
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)180 Lonsdale 4.5 / 222 Lonsdale 5.5 / QV 2.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)180 Lonsdale 4.5 / 222 Lonsdale 5.0 / QV 2.0
- NABERS Water rating180 Lonsdale 5.0 / 222 Lonsdale 5.0 / QV 2.0