175 Pitt Street, Sydney
175 Pitt Street is a superior office building that delivers sustainable design and sought after amenities.
A substantial building upgrade, completed in 2010, helped 175 Pitt achieve a 5.5-star NABERS Energy rating, with sustainable initiatives including monthly water and electricity monitoring, recycling programs and sensor lighting in common areas. The building also has a 4 Star Green Star rating.
175 Pitt Street offers 22 levels of A-Grade office space with 1,050 square metres typical floor area, views to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Tower from the upper levels, high-end ground and lower ground retail including luxury brands, financial institutions and a gym, as well as basement parking for 52 cars.
The building’s amenities help encourage an active workforce, with premium end-of-trip facilities including showers, secure bike parking, a towel service and lockers.
175 Pitt Street’s central location, with frontages to Pitt and King Streets, means the building is close to Sydney’s major retail and dining precincts as well as major train and bus transport routes.
- Views to Sydney Harbour and the CBD
- Superior end-of-trip facilities
- Sustainable building practices
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)25.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)12.7
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,050
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces52
- Year built1975
- Major tenantJustCo
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)277.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)277.5
- Market cap rate (%)4.91
- Initial yield (%)4.06
- Leased by area (%)97
- Weighted lease term by income (years)7.2
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0
- Green Star rating4.0 Star (Office Design v2)