130 George Street, Parramatta
130 George Street is located at the heart of Parramatta’s financial district with panoramic views over Parramatta River towards Sydney, and the Blue Mountains.
Accommodation in the contemporary B-Grade tower is spread over 14 levels with large floor plates offering flexible office configuration options.
The building is within close walking distance of Parramatta train station and has basement car parking making it suitable for commuters.
The adjoining site, 105 Phillip Street, provides an opportunity to develop an office tower at the rear of the combined site with a central courtyard or atrium.
- Large 1,480 square metre floor plates
- Consecutive high rise floors available
- Abundant natural light and views
- Building typeB Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)1.0
- Lettable area ('000sqm)19.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)19.8
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,480
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces83
- Year built1984
- Major tenantCommonwealth of Australia
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaParramatta CBD
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Acquisition dateMay 1997
- Book value at ownership ($m)166.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)166.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.50
- Initial yield (%)5.26
- Leased by area (%)98
- Weighted lease term by income (years)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating3.5