2 & 4 Dawn Fraser Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park
2 & 4 Dawn Fraser Avenue comprises two adjoining A-Grade office buildings with retail accommodation in a highly visible location opposite the Sydney Olympic Park railway station.
The contemporary seven-level building features large, column free floor plates and presents a unique opportunity for strong annuity income from a blue-chip company wanting to benefit from the legacy of the Sydney Olympic Park.
The building is surrounded by a number of world class sport and fitness facilities, a variety of food and beverage retailers, and the green spaces of Bicentennial Park and Bennelong Parkway.
The facility is well connected to Sydney via the M4 motorway for motorists with parking for 593 cars spread over six split level basement floors.
- High profile Olympic Park location
- Large column free floor plates
- Excellent food and retail options nearby
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built2008
- Metro areaSydney Olympic Park
- ZoningB4 Mixed Use
- Site area (hectares)0.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)50.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)37.6
- Number of buildings2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,965-2,656
- Car parking spaces593
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Major tenantCommonwealth Bank of Australia
- Acquisition dateFebruary 2013
- Book value at ownership ($m)162.8
- Independent valuation dateDecember 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)162.8
- Market cap rate (%)6.25
- Initial yield (%)4.56
- Leased by area (%)69
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.4
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Water rating4.5
- Green Star rating5.0 Star (Office Design v2) / 5.0 Star (Office As Built v2)