309-321 Kent Street, Sydney
309-321 Kent Street is part of a two-tower complex situated on the doorstep of Sydney’s revered lifestyle precinct at Darling Harbour.
The distinguishing glass façade invites natural light, workers and visitors into the building’s expansive forecourt and impressive lobby that instantly position tenants as contemporary and vibrant.
309-321 Kent offers 17 levels of A-Grade offices with 1060 square metres typical floor areas, column-free and flexible workspaces along with enviable views across Darling Harbour.
The building features a wide range of amenities such as Dexus concierge services, ground floor retail plaza, a conference facility, childcare centre, three cafes, hotel-style end of trip facilities and car parking.
These amenities are enhanced by 309-321 Kent Street’s ease of access to public transport options, with Wynyard, Town Hall and Martin Place stations, as well as the commuter hub of King Street Wharf, all within minutes of the building.
- On the doorstep of Darling Harbour
- Glass façade captures natural light
- Flexible workspaces
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1976
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)47.7
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)23.8
- Number of buildings2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,060
- Car parking spaces497
- Ownership (%)50
- Major tenantInsurance & Care NSW
- Acquisition dateDecember 1998
- Book value at ownership ($m)399
- Independent valuation dateDecember 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)399
- Market cap rate (%)4.92
- Initial yield (%)5.13
- Leased by area (%)99
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)309 Kent 5.0 / 321 Kent 5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)309 Kent 5.0 / 321 Kent 5.0
- NABERS Water rating309 Kent 4.0 / 321 Kent 4.0