360 Collins Street, Melbourne
360 Collins Street, Melbourne is an A Grade office building, including 34 levels of office accommodation, ground level foyer and retail, and three levels of basement car parking. The building enjoys good access to views, with the upper floors enjoying four sides of natural light.
With a large street presence to Collins Street and an expansive marbled foyer, the building blends new and contemporary features within a distinctive modernist facade. Across every floor, large horizontal strip windows allow for excellent views and abundant natural light.
Extensively refurbished, the building provides for 35 levels of office accommodation, and 3 levels of parking, with space for up to 136 cars. Offices carry a 3.5 NABERS rating, are typically 1,230 square metres and are open plan without columns.
Close-by are amenities that include excellent dining and shopping options, as well as parks and childcare. 360 Collins St also offers a hotel-style concierge desk, onsite security and building management, end-of-trip facility with bike racking, ground floor café and wheel chair access.
The location also provides a range of transport choices, including rail, tram and buses, as well as being moments to City Link via Kings Way or Batman Ave.
- Central Collins Street position
- Premium end-of-trip facility
- Impressive entrance lobby
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1978
- Metro areaMelbourne CBD
- ZoningCapital City Zone 1
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)41.6
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)41.6
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,200
- Car parking spaces136
- Ownership (%)100
- Acquisition dateNovember 1983
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Water rating3.0