123 Albert Street, Brisbane
123 Albert Street is Brisbane's first Premium tower to achieve a 6 Star Green Star rating and offers some of the largest column-free floor plates available in the city’s CBD.
The 26 level contemporary glass and steel building commands a prominent corner location with convenient access via Albert, Charlotte and Elizabeth Streets and is surrounded by Brisbane's financial hub, law courts and government offices.
Each level is designed with leading edge workplace design in mind with finishes of the highest quality materials and technology. The building features a spacious, futuristic ground floor lobby with lounge areas and five onsite food and coffee outlets. There are also a number of other retail amenities and banking facilities in the local area.
Tenant amenities include an onsite management office with 24-hour security; secure bicycle storage, change rooms, showers and lockers; as well as eight levels of undercover parking.
- 6 Star Green Star rating
- Prime central Brisbane location
- High quality finish and technology
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)39.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)39.4
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,550
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces382
- Year built2011
- Major tenantRio Tinto
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateOctober 1984
- Book value at ownership ($m)385.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)385.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.63
- Initial yield (%)7.54
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.7
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Water rating4.0
- Green Star rating6.0 Star (Office Design v2), 6.0 Star (Office As Built v2)