34-60 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
The freestanding car park on Little Collins Street is in a prime central Melbourne location with dual access from the city’s main retail precincts of Bourke and Little Collins Streets. Parliament House and The Old Treasury Building are within walking distance, and night time trade is driven by a variety of dinner and entertainment options including Her Majesty’s Theatre and Princess Theatre.
Currently operated by Wilson’s Parking, the facility has 1.9 metre height access with capacity for 940 cars and is open 24/7 with long and short stay options.
There is also a café and rental car outlet on the ground floor.
- Freestanding facility
- Access via Melbourne’s premier retail street
- Café and rental car outlet
- Building typeCarpark
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces940
- Year built1965
- Major tenantWilson Parking
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaMelbourne CBD
- ZoningCapital City Zone
- Acquisition dateNovember 1984
- Book value at ownership ($m)20.9
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)20.9
- Market cap rate (%)10.45
- Initial yield (%)13.38
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)0.4