383-395 Kent Street, Sydney
383-395 Kent Street stands proud in the heart of Sydney’s CBD between Town Hall and Wynyard train stations with convenient dual access on Sussex Street.
Tenants, visitors and employees are welcomed into a modern double height foyer, with the building benefitting from dual frontage to Kent and Sussex Streets.
383-395 Kent offers 12 levels of A-Grade office space with 1,577 square metres typical refurbished floor plates, superior finishes, flexible workspace solutions to meet varied business needs, floor to ceiling windows to maximise natural light and expansive views across Darling Harbour and the CBD.
The building’s amenities include Dexus concierge services, a café, end-of-trip facilities such as shower facilities, lockers and bike racks as well as ample parking for 818 cars
All this is located within easy access to cycle ways and public transport hubs including Wynyard and Town Hall bus and rail interchanges, as well as entertainment and dining precincts such as Cockle Bay Wharf, King Street Wharf, Queen Victoria Building and Darling Harbour.
- Expansive views
- Abundant amenities
- Easy access to transport hubs
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built2002
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)18.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)18.0
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,577
- Car parking spaces853
- Ownership (%)100
- Major tenantWilson Parking
- Acquisition dateSeptember 1987
- Book value at ownership ($m)372.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)372.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.13
- Initial yield (%)5.04
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.8
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0