44 Market Street, Sydney
44 Market Street sits on a premium site in Sydney’s CBD on the doorstep of bustling entertainment and retail precincts.
A newly refurbished lobby opens onto Market and Clarence Streets, boasting brand new, modern bars and cafes.
44 Market Street offers 26 levels of A-Grade office space with 1,000 square metres typical floor plates and flexible accommodation options ranging from small suites to entire floors. The upper levels benefit from panoramic views and lower levels receive plenty of natural light as a result of 44 Market’s corner position on York, Clarence and Market Streets.
The building also boasts a new kind of workspace, SuiteX. Offering flexible spaces and flexible leases, SuiteX presents a unique turnkey layout across ten design-led suites, with demountable wall systems enabling tenants to retract or expand as needed.
Amenities include Dexus concierge services, a café and informal meeting areas, all located on the doorstep of the entertainment hubs of King Street Wharf and Darling Harbour and next to Sydney’s major retail precincts of Westfield Sydney, the Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall.
There is convenient access to public transport with Town Hall Station and bus routes nearby.
- Flexible suite configurations
- Gateway site to entertainment and retail hubs
- 360-degree view from upper floors
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1978
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)30.7
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)30.7
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,000
- Car parking spaces141
- Ownership (%)100
- Major tenantCommonwealth of Australia
- Acquisition dateSeptember 1987
- Book value at ownership ($m)507.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2022
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)507.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.00
- Initial yield (%)4.49
- Leased by area (%)96
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.8
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Indoor Environment5.0
- NABERS Waste2.5
- NABERS Water rating5.0