Australia Square Complex
Of international standing, Australia Square merits its iconic status for its architectural and commercial heritage.
State-of-the-art refurbishment, including energy efficiency upgrades ensure it remains at the forefront of service and efficiency.
With 1,020 square metres typical floor area across 48 circular levels, Australia Square’s A-Grade services, contemporary refurbishments, 24-hour security and five-star concierge services and exemplary features making it one of the most desirable commercial addresses in Sydney.
Open floor spaces, abundant natural light, impressive views of the city and Sydney Harbour are combined with a vibrant open-air plaza. Retail services include a choice of 17 different dining options, including O'Bar and Dining located on Level 47 and Ryan's Bar in the external plaza.
Demonstrating its longevity, Australia Square was recently named by the Urban Development Institute of Australia as one of the top five developments built in NSW over the past 50 years.
- Iconic A-Grade complex
- Excellent onsite services and retail
- Harry Seidler exemplary design
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1964
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Site area (hectares)0.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)53.3
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)26.6
- Number of buildings2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,020
- Car parking spaces385
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerGeneral Property Trust
- Major tenantHWL Ebsworth
- Acquisition dateAugust 2000
- Book value at ownership ($m)572.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)572.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.00
- Initial yield (%)4.48
- Leased by area (%)95
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.4
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)ASQ Tower 5.0 / ASQ Plaza 5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)ASQ Tower 5.0 / ASQ Plaza 5.5
- NABERS Water ratingASQ Tower 4.0 / ASQ Plaza 4.0