Garema Court is one of Canberra’s most recognisable office buildings situated at the heart of the city’s central business and shopping precincts.
The seven level A-Grade building features a modern entrance foyer with high ceiling and integrated café. Every level boasts large floor plates with full height windows that maximise natural light, while a wraparound outdoor terrace on an upper level offers a generous outdoor seating area.
The contemporary office building occupies a prominent position on City Walk in Civic opposite Canberra Centre home to high end retailers including Myer and David Jones. There are numerous restaurants, bars and cafes nearby with indoor and outdoor dining options, and cultural and entertainment options are available at Civic Square, Canberra Museum & Gallery and the Jigsaw Theatre Company.
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Year built1997
- Metro areaCanberra CBD
- ZoningCZ1 Core Zone
- Site area (hectares)0.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)11.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)11.4
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,625
- Car parking spaces68
- Ownership (%)100
- Acquisition dateAugust 2000
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5
- NABERS Water rating4