30 The Bond
30 The Bond is a contemporary, A-grade office tower with an impressive full height atrium providing an abundance of natural light.
The 9 level building features glass lifts, suspended meeting rooms and open breakout spaces, as well as large floor plates providing the best in workspace efficiency and flexibility.
Located close to the heart of Sydney's historic Rocks precinct, 30 The Bond benefits from a wide variety of restaurants, hotels, bars and café’s as well as the outdoor spaces of Observatory Hill Park and Barangaroo Reserve.
Connectivity is easy, with 30 The Bond offering convenient and direct access to public transport. Wynyard Walk provides quick undercover access to trains and buses, while Barangaroo Ferry Wharf is just minutes from the doorstep.
- Highly sought after waterfront location in Barangaroo
- Exceptional architecture with energy efficiencies
- Full height atrium with abundant natural light
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)19.6
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)19.6
- Typical floor area (sqm)2,000
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces113
- Year built2004
- Major tenantWPP AUNZ
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateMay 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)330.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)330.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.13
- Initial yield (%)4.87
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)6.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Water rating4.0
- Green Star rating5.0 Star (Office As Built v1)