Dexus Industrial Estate
27 Distribution Drive is a premium quality, freestanding office and warehouse facility in Laverton North, Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct.
Laverton North is located in the south-west of Melbourne an area of rapid development with extensive land-banks, the area has excellent over-land access and is connected to the Werribee railway line at Laverton station and Aircraft station. Laverton North is serviced by a network of primary and secondary state arterial roads.
Built on a single level, the building features striking architecture with hard and soft landscaping for a welcoming arrival at the reception area.
The warehouse component features high internal clearance and provides five recessed loading docks and multiple on grade access points. the building has a large awning allowing all weather protection.
Located 18 kilometres west of the Melbourne CBD in the city’s newest industrial precinct, Laverton North, the centre provides convenient access to the Princess/Westgate Freeway, Western Ring Road and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct
- Access to Melbourne CBD and ports
- High internal clearance and 10 loading docks
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)2.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)13.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)5.2
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2012
- Major tenantToll
- Ownership (%)37.50
- Co-ownerAIP, DALT
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)54
- Number of units1
- Average unit size13.8
- Office content6
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)6.2
- Independent valuation dateDecember 2018
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)6.2
- Market cap rate (%)6.50
- Initial yield (%)7.01
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)1.1