Sir Joseph Banks Corporate Park 28-40 Lord Street, Botany
Sir Joseph Banks Corporate Park is located in Sydney’s south-east and has immediate connections to Sydney Airport, Port Botany and the Sydney CBD.
This modern business park comprising three large foot-print buildings, providing office and warehouse accommodation that has been divided into five major tenancy areas.
Constructed in five stages from 1996 to 2004, the property provides a gross lettable area of 31,658 square metres with onsite parking for 598 cars. Apart from major transport connections the park also adjoins the well-established local retail and service facilities in Botany.
- Immediate access to Sydney Airport & Port Botany
- Near established retail and services
- Motorway access to Sydney CBD
- Building typeBusiness Park
- Site area (hectares)4.8
- Lettable area ('000sqm)31.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)31.8
- Number of buildings3
- Car parking spaces598
- Year built2004
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, South
- ZoningB7 Business Park
- Site coverage (%)70
- Number of units14
- Average unit size2.3
- Office content50
- Acquisition dateNovember 2011