51 Eastern Creek Drive, Eastern Creek
51 Eastern Creek Drive is a modern, functional high clearance warehouse and office facility that has been subdivided into two tenancies.
The warehouse incorporates a portal steel frame with a tilt panel and colourbond wall system, burnished concrete floors with colourbond and translucent roof sheeting to maximise natural light.
Eastern Creek is a rapidly expanding and highly sought after industrial destination located approximately 40 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. The property has excellent access to the major interchange of the M7 and M4 motorways within two kilometres of the site and the recently opened Erskine Park Link Road. The central location is an attractive option for a wide range of users.
- Contemporary and highly functional design
- Desirable industrial precinct
- Excellent transport links
- Building typeDistribution Centre
- Site area (hectares)4.1
- Lettable area ('000sqm)26.2
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces187
- Year built2008
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- ZoningIN1 General Industrial
- Site coverage (%)65
- Number of units2
- Average unit size13.1
- Office content9
- Acquisition dateNovember 2010