Citilink Industrial Estate
Citilink Industrial Estate is a modern industrial complex with offices and high clearance, open plan warehouses. It is conveniently located between Melbourne's CBD and the Westgate Freeway, south west of the city.
Housed in the estate are 13 industrial units with parking for 408 cars. Office/warehouses are available in a range of sizes, typically 1,000-2,000 square metres, with 26 car spaces or more per unit allocated.
Ideally suited to tenants seeking specific office/warehouse combinations or showrooms/bulky goods storage and sales, Citilink is an excellent business accommodation solution in an outstanding position.
- Office/Warehousing & Showrooms
- Multideck Undercover & open parking
Modern well designed facility
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)3.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)23.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)23.5
- Number of buildings2
- Car parking spaces408
- Year built2000
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaMelbourne
- ZoningCapital City Zone - Schedule 4
- Site coverage (%)70
- Number of units13
- Average unit size1.8
- Office content43
- Acquisition dateOctober 1999