Future Enabled Customers and Strong Communities
Building constructive, enduring relationships with our customers, communities and suppliers to create value.
Our capacity to create value depends on how well we support customer success, the strength of local communities and the capabilities of our suppliers
We understand the importance of high-performing workspaces for customer productivity and business success. We focus on maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by listening to our customers and understanding their needs. Our comprehensive workspace offering provides advanced products and services that enable our customers to succeed today and into the future.
The relationships we build with local communities are critical, as these communities visit our properties and deliver the activity and vibrancy that makes them leading destinations. We support our retail centres to act as community hubs, providing the gathering space essential for community cohesion and wellbeing.
We partner with our suppliers to achieve operational efficiencies, enhance customer amenity and deliver strong sustainability performance. We focus on worker health and safety and assist our suppliers to manage more complex risks in our supply chain.
Adding value for our customers, communities and suppliers -
Customer Net Promoter Score
Value of community contribution
Operational procurement spend
Future focus for Future Enabled Customers and Strong Communities
We remain dedicated to delivering an outstanding customer experience, sustaining our community contribution, and engaging with our suppliers. Commitments guiding us into FY20 and beyond include:
- Maintain a customer Net Promoter Score above +40
- Maintain a customer satisfaction score above 8 out of 10
- Implement a new workplace consulting offer to help our customers to leverage their premises for business success
- Strengthen customer communities through a program of activations within the foyers of our office buildings
- Support the communities in which we operate through contributions valued at more than $1,000,000
- Expand industry partnership initiatives that actively promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) to girls
- Identify a new community partnership aligned to the interests of our people and customers
- Implement the Property Council of Australia’s modern slavery due diligence tool and target engagement on modern slavery with at least 100 suppliers
Launching our smart building blueprint
Technology is changing the way our customers work, and we continue to advance the infrastructure and services across our portfolio to meet their evolving needs. We aim to provide flexible, future-proofed workspaces that meet productivity needs and minimise hassle.
Over the past year, we launched our smart building blueprint at 100 Mount Street, North Sydney, where we have implemented a suite of technologies designed to deliver a better customer experience, optimise workforce productivity and wellbeing, and enhance the building’s sustainability performance.
Leveraging our portfolio for STEM education
An industry partnership initiative that actively promoted Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) to girls through experiencing a live build at Dexus’s 100 Mount Street, North Sydney (100 Mount) has encouraged girls to consider a career in property.
STEM industries are vital to Australia’s economic growth however women are significantly under-represented in STEM education, comprising just 16% of those with STEM qualifications. STEM+ is a partnership initiative of Dexus, 100 Mount’s builder Laing O’Rourke, and project delivery partners Rider Levett Bucknall and Savills.
Our sustainability approach
Our sustainability performance
Sustainability reporting library