The Kingsway, Miranda
Westfield Miranda is a five level super regional shopping centre in the Sutherland Shire approximately 25 kilometres south of the Sydney CBD.
As one of the most significant retail destinations in South Sydney the centre features David Jones and Myer department stores, Aldi, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, a Target and Big W. There are also a number of international mini major retailers, over 300 fashion retailers plus an artisan fresh food market, a significant entertainment area with Event Cinema and a large food court.
Westfield Miranda dominates its trade area and is well served by major roads and public transport. The centre is located adjacent to Miranda Railway Station and provides car parking for approximately 5,000 vehicles.
- Dominant super regional shopping centre
- Well connected via road, rail and bus network
- Significant anchor tenants
- Building type
- Super Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Year built
- Ownership (%)