42-60 Albert Street, Brisbane
AM60 is a contemporary A-Grade office building providing large floorplate typically 1,157 square metres accommodation over 21 levels, with basement parking for 116 vehicles.
The building has been designed to deliver excellent natural light, access to views over the Botanic Gardens and the Brisbane River, within an environment that meets a 5-star NABERS Energy rating.
Located within the Brisbane CBD’s flourishing Midtown precinct, AM60 is set to benefit from nearby major development projects including the office tower at 1 William Street and the proposed underground bus and rail network via a new George Street train station.
This area has a very desirable mix of commercial, retail and residential projects and excellent commercial and lifestyle connections.
- A-Grade tower with views over the Botanic Gardens and Brisbane River
- 21,263 square metres of lettable area over 21 levels
- Contemporary building with 5-star NABERS Energy rating
- Building type
- A Grade - Office
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Typical floor area (sqm)
- Number of buildings
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Green star rating
- 5.0 Star (Office Design v2)
- Year built
- Ownership (%)
- Metro area
- Brisbane CBD
- Principal Centre (City Centre)
- Acquisition date
- January 2014