4 Inglis Road, Ingleburn
4 Inglis Road is a high-quality distribution facility in an established industrial park within Sydney’s south-west.
The property includes many amenities and sought after features including a high clearance warehouse with minimum internal access of 16 metres, a temperature controlled area, multiple on-grade roller shutter doors, recessed docks with levellers that are protected from the weather by a large awning, and parking for 354 cars.
4 Inglis Road is approximately 35 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD and 10 kilometres north of Campbelltown, with convenient and easy access to both entry and exit points on the M5 motorway with connections M7 motorway and Hume Highway.
- Distribution facility with high clearance warehouse
- Temperature controlled section
- Easy access to the M5 & M7 motorways
- Building typeDistribution Centre
- Site area (hectares)12.9
- Lettable area ('000sqm)44.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)44.8
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces354
- Year built1993
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, South West
- Zoning4(a) General Industrial
- Site coverage (%)34
- Number of units2
- Average unit size22.3
- Office content4
- Acquisition dateJune 2013