34 Manton Street, Morningside
34 Manton Street is a modern industrial facility comprising a large warehouse with office space on the south bank of The Brisbane River in the area of Morningside. The estate is well positioned within the Brisbane Australian Trade Coast industrial precinct which benefits from trade activity connected to the Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport.
The gross lettable area includes approximately 11,200 square metres or warehouse space and two separate office areas of 1,270 square metres in total. There is also potential for further development of up to 4,200 square metres.
The site is centrally located and is approximately 5 kilometres east of the Brisbane CBD, 8 kilometres south of the Brisbane Airport via the M1, and 14 kilometres west of the Port of Brisbane via the M4.
- Brisbane Australian Trade Coast location
- Compact warehouse and office space for centralized operations
- Will benefit from upgrades at Fisherman Islands
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)3.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)12.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)12.5
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces82
- Year built2005
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane, Trade Coast
- ZoningGeneral Industrial
- Site coverage (%)39
- Number of units2
- Average unit size6.2
- Office content10
- Acquisition dateDecember 2011