5 June 2019
100 Mount Street delivers a new landmark building for North Sydney
Dexus has achieved significant leasing at 100 Mount Street (100 Mount) which has resulted in near full occupancy, marking the delivery and completion of the premium tower to the North Sydney office market.
A total of 12 new customers have been secured across 40,110 square metres at 100 Mount. This takes leased space to 95%1 as the building reached practical completion, with the last vacant floor under negotiation.
Signed agreements have been reached with NBN Co, Laing O’Rourke, Victory Offices, First Data Resources, Chanel, NextGen.Net and Glorietta Restaurant and Café.
Dexus Head of Office Leasing, Chris Hynes said: “After years of limited supply, 100 Mount kicks off the next wave of quality office accommodation coming online in North Sydney that is appealing to a more diverse range of tenants who see North Sydney as a viable alternative to the Sydney CBD.”
100 Mount is a new 35-level premium office tower spanning approximately 41,500 square metres. The building occupies one of the best locations in North Sydney on the corner of Mount and Walker Streets, with a third street frontage to Spring Street. The site has prime retail exposure, excellent natural light, harbour views across to the Sydney CBD and is set to benefit from its proximity to the new North Sydney Metro Station currently under construction.
The development is targeting a 5 star Green Star and 5 star NABERS Energy rating, as well as a Shell & Core WELL Gold rating.
100 Mount is owned by Dexus and Dexus Wholesale Property Fund. The building was developed by Dexus in collaboration with builder, Laing O’Rourke.
100 Mount Street, North Sydney – key facts
1. Landmark office development
‒ 35 levels, circa 41,500 square metres of premium quality office space
‒ Floor to ceiling glass offering exceptional views to the South, East and North
‒ Highly efficient floorplates, with a side core maximising light, flexibility and efficiency
‒ Inviting, light-filled lobby with 8-metre ceiling height
‒ Innovative digital art with LED wrapped core by artist Tamara Dean
2. Leading design and innovation features
‒ Connecting on every level using glass enclosed fire stairs between floors
‒ Highly transparent closed cavity facade (CCF) with automated blind system reduces glare while maximising natural light and visibility
‒ Low energy, healthy and flexible active chilled beam air conditioning system
‒ On-site solar PV array (30kW)
- Leading wi-fi and cellular coverage
- Plug and play tenant wi-fi
- Connectivity for IoT devices
3. Premium services and amenity
‒ Wellness and convenience
- Building and environmental monitoring and analytics to regulate customer comfort
- Advanced lighting controls
‒ Enhanced amenities
- Fully integrated retail food and beverage on ground floor plane
- Premium end of trip facilities, including showers, towel service, lockers, bicycle storage
- 113 car spaces and on-site GoGet services
- Electric car charging stations
1. Reflects occupancy by area for the total space including office and retail space.