9 July 2018
A new type of workspace offer launches in Sydney
Dexus has launched SuiteX – an innovative evolution of its suite strategy that aims to satisfy the growing customer demand for flexibility.
Developed in collaboration with award-winning architectural firm, BVN, Dexus has introduced SuiteX as a pilot initiative at 44 Market Street, Sydney where a whole floor has been converted into ten flexible suites with capacity to accommodate six to twenty people, or more if you combine suites.
Dexus Head of Office and Industrial Leasing, Chris Hynes said: “SuiteX is the next step in evolving of our suite strategy that provides flexibility in space and tenure. It meets a need for quality workspace which doesn’t require the need for a long term commitment.
“The offer is a natural extension of our commitment to partner with our customers throughout each step of their property journey.”
SuiteX provides customers with the flexibility to align their space needs with their business needs, avoiding costly fitouts, complex contracts or long terms. With a space ratio that is considerably less compact compared to co-working or serviced office spaces, SuiteX provides the comfort and privacy of traditional office space with the community of co-working.
Flexibility is ensured through a unique turnkey solution enabled by a modular design. A one-metre grid system and demountable inter-tenancy walls enable customers to quickly expand or contract their space. Flexible lease terms start from as short as six months to two years, allowing customers to grow or consolidate as needed.
Following the delivery of the pilot site, Dexus will explore how the concept can be implemented in other assets across the country.
SuiteX key features
Each tenancy is made up of a series of ‘modules’ designed to maximise flexibility of space and includes the following:
- Demountable wall partition system by JEB that can be constructed or deconstructed in half a day, with minimal changes to existing services
- Premium furniture provided by Living Edge
- Private meeting spaces within each suite
- Suite signage with customers’ logos, creating ownership and giving a retail shopfront feel
- On-floor WiFi
The SuiteX customer also has access to the following:
- Quiet rooms
- Additional bookable meeting rooms in the common areas
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen and collaborative space
- On-floor iPads which notify occupiers upon a visitor’s arrival
- Access to Workspace Dexus products and services, including premium end-of-trip facilities in the building and Dexus Place at nearby 1 Margaret Street
SuiteX at 44 Market Street offers a central location, natural light, and views over the QVB building