24 October 2018
2018 Annual General Meeting results
In accordance with Listing Rule 3.13.2 and section 251AA of the Corporations Act, Dexus advises the outcome of each resolution put to the Annual General Meeting held today, 24 October 2018.
The following resolutions were passed on a poll:
- Resolution 1 - Adoption of the Remuneration Report
- Resolution 2 - Grant 2018 long term incentive rights to the Chief Executive Officer
- Resolution 3.1 - Approval of an Independent Director – Richard Sheppard
- Resolution 3.2 - Approval of an Independent Director – Penny Bingham-Hall
- Resolution 3.3 - Approval of an Independent Director – Tonianne Dwyer
- Resolution 4 - Approval of a change to the Constitutions to allow Mandatory Direct Credit for Australian and New Zealand Security holders
Details of the total number of votes cast on the poll and the total number of proxy votes are attached to this release.