05 Jun 2019
100 Mount Street delivers a new landmark building for North Sydney
Dexus has achieved significant leasing at 100 Mount Street which has resulted in near full occupancy, marking the delivery and completion of the premium tower to the North Sydney office market.
05 Jun 2019
North Shore Property Tour
Dexus is hosting a North Shore Property Tour today for institutional investors and brokers and provides the attached tour book.
09 May 2019
Initial settlement of 80 Collins Street Melbourne
Dexus and Dexus Wholesale Property Fund (“DWPF”) today announced the settlement of the first tranche of the acquisition of 80 Collins Street, Melbourne for $1.09 billion.
03 May 2019
Successful completion of $900m institutional placement
Dexus Funds Management Limited as responsible entity of Dexus (“Dexus” or the “Group”) confirms today the successful completion of the institutional placement (“Placement”) announced to the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) on 2 May 2019 to partly fund the acquisition of a 75% interest in 80 Collins Street, Melbourne.
02 May 2019
Acquisition and equity raising 80 Collins Street Melbourne
Dexus Funds Management Limited ("DXFM") as responsible entity of Dexus ("Dexus" or the "Group") today announced that it has agreed to acquire the 80 Collins precinct, alongside Dexus Wholesale Property Fund ("DWPF"), for a Total Acquisition Cost of $1.476 billion (the "Acquisition") from QIC Global Real Estate. Dexus will acquire a 75% ownership interest in the 80 Collins precinct and DWPF will acquire the remaining 25% interest.