Leading Homemaker Centre
28 brands on show
High profile western Sydney location
26,000sqm of prime retail space
Homemaker Prospect is positioned on the high-profile corner of Stoddard Road and The Prospect Highway.
The centre provides ease of access from the adjacent Great Western Highway via Prospect Highway into Stoddart Road. Located 2km’s from Blacktown the asset sits in one of the fastest growing catchments in the country. The retail mix is supported with high profile national brands including: Fantastic Furniture, The Good Guys, Snooze, Beacon Lighting, Bing Lee to name a few.
Homemaker Prospect has been trading since 1986 and is one of Sydney’s most well-established home maker centres. It offers 28 Showrooms and over 26,000sqm of large format retail space together with over 700 car spaces.
Pop-up retail spaces
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work
This means our shopping centres and precincts are safe for our valued retailers and shoppers. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Market at a glance
- The primary trade area covers one of the fastest-growing regions in Western Sydney the City of Blacktown.
- The total trade area catchment has a higher average household size, reflecting the high proportion of ‘families with children’ households (couples with children and one parent families).
- Overall the total catchment area population is forecast to grow to 413,134 by 2028, representing an increase of 39,884 from the current population. This corresponds to an average of 4,430 people, or 1.1%, per annum.
- The annual total catchment spending market is forecast to reach $1.45 billion by 2028, corresponding to a higher growth rate of 2.7% per annum between 2022-2028.
- In 2019, the most significant total catchment categories were Electrical merchandise which contributed a total of $437.1 million in Large Format Spending (or 36.9% of the total) including $234.0 million on Electrical Entertainment and $119.2 million on Electrical Appliances; and Hardware & Garden accounted for $217.9 million (or 18.4% of spending).
Source: Deep End Services Research Report 2019
- 26,000sqm of prime retail space
- 700 car spaces
- 28 showrooms
- Home to The Good Guys, Fantastic Furniture, Bing Lee, Beacon Lighting
- Adjacent to the Great Western Highway via Prospect Highway
19 Stoddart Road, Prospect, NSW
For leasing enquiries
For leasing enquiries